Are you still SUFFERING with the Pain and Discomfort of your Diabetes or Neuropathy Symptoms?
At Neuropathy & Pain Centers of Texas, we provide a SAFE and EFFECTIVE, new choice for Neuropathy and Diabetes Sufferers that have had limited results in the past. Come to one of our free weekly seminars to learn how our CUTTING EDGE programs work, and how they can help you!
We Have Several Weekly Seminars for Both Diabetes & Neuropathy!
The Neuropathy & Pain Centers of Texas are hosting Diabetes Seminars & Neuropathy Seminars for the Fort Worth & Arlington areas!
Join us and learn about the New, Non-Surgical and SAFE Treatments that are providing thousands with RELIEF!
These seminars are at NO COST to you! With several available seminars going on weekly, check with us today to register for one that works for you!
Seminar Presented By Dr. Jason Kouri, M.D.
- Board Certified, American Board of Urgent Care Medicine
- More Than 18 Years Experience Treating Over 65,000 Patients
- Specializes in Functional Medicine, Using Alternative Medical Techniques, Sound Nutrition Principles and Natural Supplements
New Neuropathy Treatments Bring Relief to Thousands!
FDA-Cleared Technology, Safe, Painless and Requires NO Surgery!
Join Others in Relieving Pain Using Our Unique Treatment Protocol!
For those seeking peripheral neuropathy treatment in Fort Worth Texas, Neuropathy and Pain Centers of Texas provides holistic healing therapies as part of an integrated approach to wellness. Peripheral neuropathy is a condition of the nervous system affecting approximately twenty million Americans, and neuropathy causes are varied, making the condition difficult to treat. Neuropathy can be caused by illness, as in diabetic peripheral neuropathy, poor diet, alcoholism, a reaction to certain drugs like chemotherapy, or an autoimmune disease like Guillain-Barre syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, or lupus. Because neuropathy causes can be anywhere in the nervous symptom, they are challenging to pinpoint. Neuropathy symptoms are varied, and can include tingling feet, tingling arms, numbness, pain, and burning.
Do You Suffer From the Following?
- Diabetic Nerve Pain
- Sharp Electrical-Like Pain
- Burning or Tingling
- Difficulty Sleeping from Leg or Foot Discomfort
- Muscle Weakness
- Sensitivity to Touch
- Pain When You Walk
What Will You Learn at the Seminar?
- What REALLY Causes Peripheral Neuropathy
- Three Crippling Effects of Neuropathy
- Dangers Associated with Medications
- Our Customized Protocol, Which Utilizes Proprietary Treatment Methods and Provides Outstanding Results for People Who Suffer from Neuropathy
Are you taking at least one diabetic or cholesterol drug and have the desire to reduce or even eliminate your dependence on these potentially dangerous medications?
Learn how the drug and pharmaceutical companies are destroying your health… and how to stop them!
Our natural wellness program was founded to provide a natural, non-drug approach to helping people with metabolic and nutritional imbalances. These imbalances can lead to many health problems traditionally treated with invasive prescription drug therapy, such as Type 2 Diabetes, Neuropathy and Heart Disease.
The programs we’ve developed do not specifically treat Type 2 Diabetes, Neuropathy and Heart Disease, how-ever, by restoring proper metabolic function and nutritional balance, we have seen remarkable results with the improvement or elimination of these conditions, working in conjunction with your primary physician.
Diabetes Has Been Know to Cause
- Constant Struggle with Obesity
- Vision Problems & Eventually Blindness
- Cardiovascular Disease & Cholesterol
- Total Hormonal Imbalance & Adrenal Exhaustion
- Thyroid Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Numbness & Tingling / Neuropathy
What Will You Learn at Our Diabetes Seminar?
- Proven Methods for Reversing Diabetes
- How to Lose Lots of Weight Without Exercise
- How to Reduce & Eliminate Dependence on Medications
- How to Explode Your Energy & Sex Drive
- How to Become Clinically Non-Diabetic
“The pain was so excruciating that I couldn’t sit in a chair, ride in a car, swim in my pool or tie my shoes. Since coming to Neuropathy & Pain Centers of Texas, I am now relieved of the pain and can resume a more normal life!”
– Susan M., TX